Our program, which starts with three-year-olds, provides developmentally appropriate experiences designed to advance the cognitive, language, emotional, and motor skills of each child.
The daily routine includes:
- A balance of teacher-directed, as well as child-initiated activities.
- Facilitating the growth of independent decision-making, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Participation in music, art, STEM activities, foreign language, and physical education
- Developing literacy and numeric concepts
- Playground and outdoor activities
The individuality of each child is valued and respected. Parents are encouraged to take an active part in their child’s school life. In addition to attending conferences, parents are welcomed to volunteer in various capacities in the school and throughout the school.