The Saint Gregory’s School Annual Fund
The mission of the Annual Fund is to further enrich the dynamic educational experience for our students. Your financial contributions will have a direct impact on how Saint Gregory’s operates, delivers its curriculum, and enhances the educational, cultural, and athletic programs. As a donor, you play a crucial role, and every gift, whether large or small, has enormous power.
When you give to the Annual Fund:
- You help Saint Gregory’s develop rigorous academic programs and critical skills that set our students apart from our peer schools.
- You help Saint Gregory’s expand its cultural, artistic, and intellectual experiences.
- You benefit Saint Gregory’s dedicated coaches and teams that teach students teamwork, sportsmanship, and the thrill of victory.
- You provide Saint Gregory’s families with financial assistance.
- You close the gap between the actual cost of educating a student and the cost of tuition.
- You build the Saint Gregory’s community.
Methods of Giving
Saint Gregory’s accepts donations through various methods during the fiscal year of July 1 to June 30. To give, you may send a check to School.
Listed below are other common ways to make a gift.
All major credit cards are accepted. Please contact the Business Manager to contribute by credit card or use the online option above.
Securities or Mutual Funds
Appreciated stocks or mutual funds offer many advantages over gifts of cash. Please contact the Business Manager for more information.
You can double – or even triple – your donation to Saint Gregory’s by having your employer match your donation. Thousands of companies offer programs to match their employees’ charitable contributions. Some companies even offer to match their employees’ spouses’ contributions.
Saint Gregory’s benefits greatly when parents, grandparents, alumni, and friends have provided for the School in their wills. Whether one wishes to memorialize a beloved family member, honor a teacher, or establish a named fund that will support a program of particular interest, a bequest can achieve these goals and associate one with the School forever.
Annual Fund Goal: $125,000
Giving Societies are the cornerstone of the Annual Fund. By supporting the School’s mission, society donors inspire fellow parents, past parents, grandparents, trustees, alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of Saint Gregory’s to maintain its tradition of excellence in elementary education.
$10,000 and above
Saint Gregory’s Society
$5,000 – $9,999
The Raymond O’Brien Society
$2,500 – $4,999
Maroon and Grey Society
$1,000 – $2,499
The 1962 Society
$500 – $999
$1 – $499